CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 31, 2012

Super Easy Crock Pot Recipe

Here is a SUPER EASY recipe for roasts. You may have already heard of doing this, but it is so easy and turns out great every time so I hate not to share. I use beef roasts as well as antelope and deer that my Mr. has killed. It does a great job of taking out that "game" flavor. I have cooked round steaks this way as well.

Generously sprinkle Garlic Salt and Onion Powder on the roast. Add one can of Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup. Cook on low for 8 - 10 hours. If you want to make an entire meal in one pot, you can add potatoes and carrots to it too. I usually sprinkle the Garlic Salt on the potatoes.

Well, that's it! Super simple, super fast and super good! :)

How is your challenge for the month of love coming? I have to admit that we have a had a fussy newbie these last few days, and I haven't finished mine, but I have enough ideas to last me through the first 10 days. I am going to try to sit down this afternoon and plan the rest of that as well as our monthly family fun (which I will post when I finish). It's hard to believe we are already into month TWO of this "new" year! Time is flying by...so make each moment count. :)

Have a beautiful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment