CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 24, 2012

Recipe for Orange Salad

Orange Salad

This is my second most requested recipe and a huge favorite among the kiddos! I think it also goes well with the Wild Rice Chicken recipe I gave last week. Let me know what you think!

Mix all of the following ingredients together and chill until wobbly (not completely set):

3 oz. package orange jello
3 oz. package instant tapioca
3 oz. package instant vanilla pudding
2 cups boiling water

Once the mixture above is wobbly (I love that term - so professional sounding!) :), fold in 1 small container of cool whip and 2 large cans of drained mandarin oranges. Chill until ready to serve.

I'm off to prepare for our Fun Family Night! I hope you have something great planned with your family this week! :) Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment