CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 29, 2012

He Is My Strength

I continually find myself wrestling with that feeling of inadequacy as I go through this life.  It may be that I feel inadequate as a wife, a mom, a friend, or even as God's child.  I am so thankful for the encouragement I find from people who have already experienced the things I am struggling with.  I found this quote yesterday from my favorite "mommy mentor" Sally Clarkson.  She is speaking of being a mother, but I think applying her wisdom to wherever we are in life will help us see things from the right perspective.  To read the entire blog post by Sally, click here.

And now, I again move slowly to the tea kettle and toaster to send them off with all the love I can muster, but with the knowledge that I have never been enough, but He is always enough and in Him, I rest it all and wait to see, one more time what He will do.
Never, not one day in my whole life have all of my ducks been in a row. But one more time, I see that He is the one who holds it together and who makes it work, and one more day, my life will move on in His strength and in His abundant faithfulness.

So thankful today for the blessing that He is my strength, my salvation, my portion.  Without Him, life would be nothing.  I cannot do any of this on my own, but with my Savior, all things are possible.  Have a beautiful weekend full of victory in Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment