CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 20, 2012

A Quick Hello

For those of you who haven't heard, my Granny passed away this last Friday morning.  I live on the other side of the US from the rest of my family, and so I have made a quick trip back to be with them.  We are so very thankful that we know without any doubt that my Granny is in Heaven with Jesus now, but we do miss her already.  Thank you for your continued prayers for us.  Because I'm able to spend time with my family now, I will not write again until Monday.  For those of you doing the 90 Day Bible Reading, keep going!  I'm not sure what I'm going to do because I haven't had time to read much at all, but God understands.  The rest of you keep it up, and I'd love to hear what you are learning along the way!  Many blessings to all of you!  See you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment