CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 2, 2012

90 Day Bible Reading Update

The last time I gave an update on the 90 Day Bible Reading, I was on Day 10 (when I was supposed to be on Day 15), and I was ready to dig in and catch up!  Not 20 minutes after publishing that post, I got the message that my Granny was probably not going to make it, and she died within the hour.  After a quick trip across the country to be with my family, I returned home just in time to have my sister and her family here for a week. They have now left, just in time for me to clean my house, catch up on the laundry and pack for another trip!!!  Needless to say, I am still on Day 10.  Because I am terribly behind and about to leave home again, I have decided to work towards getting to Day 15 by NEXT Friday (July 13th).  I know that is a really slow pace, but I have decided I better be a little realistic.  I then plan on getting back into the reading schedule next Friday, and prayerfully, be able to stay with it.  

So, how about you?  Have you had great success with your Bible reading?  I pray so.  Remember, it's not just about being able to say we read the Bible in only 90 days. It is about getting to know God in a real and personal way - learning about Him and His desires for us His children.  If you are not a part of the 90 Day Bible Reading, I hope you have implemented a consistent quiet time in your day.  I have found that making the time for my quiet time is the best time saver of the entire day! 

Well, it is getting late here, but I did want to let you know that I have not completely dropped out of my own challenge! :)   I hope your Monday was amazing!  I have decided that having a hair appointment on Monday is a great way to start the week!  I vote to do it every Monday...I think the Mr.'s wallet might object though! ;)  Have a wonderful night.  We're off to read about Nate Saint before we turn in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment