CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 27, 2012

Counting My Little Blessings

So....this may not mean very much to you, but I just thought I'd let you know that today is my 100th post!  It's been fun!  I really do enjoy sitting down and writing a little about my life each week.  Even if no one else reads it, it's become great therapy! :)  I thought I'd celebrate my 100th post by just leaving 10 little blessings that I'm thankful for today.  So here goes...more of God's undeserved graces to me:

61. Jesus was willing to take all of God's wrath for me on Himself
62. My humble abode (which feels as though it may blow away today in this 50mph wind) :)
63. Family coming soon!
64. Times of waiting that make me grow
65. Sweet smelling candles
66. Warm blankets on a cold morning
67. My little newbie sleeping on my shoulder (I'm so glad he still does this often!)
68. The mass confusion my five kiddos bring
69. Reading times with my family - this has become one of our most favorite things every day! (Don't tell him I told you, but I think even the Mr. enjoys reading time!) :)
70. Seeing a friend's prayers being answered

No comments:

Post a Comment