CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 1, 2012

Ham with Apple Raisin Sauce

Another gorgeous sunshiny day here, and we are crossing things off the to-do list!  I am so happy to be almost done with all this house stuff!  I think by tomorrow at lunch, I will have crossed off all the yuckiest of chores and will only have a few, not so bad, ones left...YAY!  I'm hoping that by Saturday we will have one sparkling clean, organized house.  And can I just say one more time.... I LOVE MY KITCHEN FLOOR!!! Okay...I'm done! :)

Time for another Tummy Tempting Tuesday Recipe.  Here's a recipe that makes you look like a fancy schmancy cook....even if you aren't! :)  (I love these kind of recipes!)

Ham with Apple Raisin Sauce

1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
1 large oven roasting bag
4 medium tart apples, peeled and chopped
2 cups apple juice
1 cup raisins
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 6 lbs.)

Shake flour in the oven roasting bag.  Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.  Place the apples, apple juice, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon in the bag; mix well.  Place ham in bag.  Close bag.  Cut 1/2-in. slits in top of bag.
Bake at 325* for 1-3/4 to 2 hours or until meat thermometer reads 140*.  Let ham stand for 10 minutes before slicing.   Serve with sauce.  Yields: 16 servings.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment