CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 7, 2012

I KNOW My Redeemer Lives!!!

Today, I say with confidence MY SAVIOR IS ALIVE!!! Today, I can worship my RISEN SAVIOR with my whole heart! Today, I can know my sins are forgiven - completely, absolutely FORGIVEN - because I have placed my trust in the one and ONLY RISEN SAVIOR! Today, I worship with complete abandon. I've mourned my sin - the cause of His death. I've waited to hear His voice. I've waited to see Him working in my life, and now today, I celebrate! I have seen Jesus! I've seen Him change my heart and life, and I am so thankful! Thank You, Jesus! Thank You, Savior for saving a sinner like me. Take my life - as miserable as it is - and use it in any way You choose. I will serve You for the rest of my days because You did all of this for me! MY SAVIOR IS ALIVE, and my heart is full of praise!

My two favorite Easter songs...the words perfectly describe my heart today!



No comments:

Post a Comment