CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 24, 2012

Time Out for Praise

Today is....good, beautiful, right!  I love it when days like this happen!  It's not been perfect, but it has been good.  I love this 75* weather with a nice breeze and lots of sunshine!  The windows are open, the music is playing, the kiddos are resting, and so I began to read a few of the Psalms - which is one of my favorite things to do when I'm very happy or very sad!  Here are a few of my favorites!

Psalm 146:1-2
Praise ye the Lord.  Praise the Lord, O my soul.
While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.

Psalm 135:3
Praise the Lord; for the Lord is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.

Psalm 116:5
Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.

Psalm 106:1-2
Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who can utter the mighty acts of the Lord? who can shew forth all his praise?

Psalm 95:1-3
O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.

Psalm 92:1, 2, 4, & 5
It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
To shew forth they lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.

I could give you many more, but I'll stop here and let you take over!  What are your favorite praise verses? May we take every opportunity we have this weekend to just stop and praise the Lord for His kindness, faithfulness and grace that He has so undeservedly blessed us with.  Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment