CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 16, 2012

A Late Tummy Tempting Tuesday!

Hi!  Just thought I'd leave you with a quick recipe!  This is one of my favorite company recipes because all the prep is done ahead of time, and it looks and tastes like you worked fabulously hard on it (even though you didn't)! ;)  Hope you're able to try it out soon!  I'll not be around for the rest of the week - not that I've been around much anyway lately... I am looking forward to my family arriving this evening and spending time with them!  LET THE SUMMER BEGIN!!! :)

HERBED PORK AND POTATOES

1/2 cup olive oil 
3 tsp. minced fresh thyme or 1 tsp. dried thyme
2 tsp. minced garlic
2 tsp. dried minced onion
2 tsp. fresh rosemary or 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
1 tsp. ground mustard
2 pork tenderloins (1 lb. each)
2 lb. small red potatoes, quartered

In a small bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients.  Place the pork in a large shallow baking pan.  Drizzle with 3/4 of the herb mixture.  Toss potatoes with remaining herb mixture. (I also add more salt to the potatoes at this time.) Place around pork.

Bake, uncovered, at 375* for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160* and potatoes are tender.  Let pork stand for 5 minutes before slicing.

Yield: 6-8 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment