CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 1, 2013

Joyful Mom Monday - My Savior Lives!

I couldn't spend all of last week writing about the sacrifice Jesus made for me without telling you today how extraordinarily thankful I am that I do not serve a dead Savior but a living one!  This fact separates us entirely from all other religions.  No other religious group can claim that their great leader is still alive!  We can!  We serve a living, risen Jesus who intercedes on our behalf at the throne of God!  Because of His resurrection, we can have sure victory over sin!  We can know, without a doubt, that God is stronger than our sin and that Satan is defeated!  I can live every day knowing that the One is who greater than sin and Satan is on my side - fighting for me, guiding me, interceding for me, preparing me, walking with me every step of the way.  Because I serve a risen Savior, I can be a joyful mom who lives with a beautiful purpose.  Because I serve a risen Savior, I can begin again each day.  Because I serve a risen Savior, I can have sweet fellowship with Him, trusting Him when I am in doubt about how to handle a situation.  Because I serve a risen Savior, I can know for sure and for certain that everything He has promised me, He will do.  I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating the resurrection of Jesus, and I pray that this week, we will walk in victory and faith - never forgetting all that Jesus sacrificed in our behalf and always remembering the victory we can have by walking with Him - the One who is alive!  Happy Monday!



Wishing you a day full of blessings,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment