CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 24, 2012

The Real Me...

The Real Me:

1. I am a very unrealistic person who always dreams of accomplishing way more than I possibly could.

2. I LOVE chocolate...and Mountain Dew!

3. I cry when I'm tired...even though I'm thirty-something!

4. I had the bright idea to wear a hat on a windy day (because what's the sense of fixing your hair on a windy day?)...About 20 people had the privilege of watching me chase the hat across a store parking lot while carrying the newbie in his car seat and being followed by 5 children screaming and laughing at the top of their lungs! (I had a friend's kiddo with me!)

5. I am a procrastinator...

6. I LOVE reading historical fiction!

7. My funniest Mommy story:
I also had the bright idea of going to the fitting room and leaving all four of my children (the newbie wasn't here yet) in the cart outside the room. One of the children had the bright idea to climb out of the cart and while doing this pulled the entire cart over on its side - of course, blocking the door so that I couldn't get out. I heard the cart fall and all of my children screaming. I was trying to get out but couldn't....It was wild!!! On the way out, a lady stopped me and said, "Your children are so well behaved and quiet!" I honestly laughed out loud because obviously she came into the store after our performance of the three ring circus!

8. My mister is the greatest blessing I have...outside of my Savior!

9. I tend to do before I think (as you can tell from the stories above)!

10. I love that my life always has something crazy in it!

11. My pet peeve is when people fast forward through the musical introduction of a movie!

12. When I'm overwhelmed, I go to the bathroom (the ONLY room in our house with a lock), turn on the water in the tub, and have a good cry or give myself a pep talk! It's very therapeutic! (I've had a lot of "therapy" here lately!) :)

13. I'm an incurable optimist!

14. The more I learn, the more I learn I need to learn more! :)

15. My best friend and I lost our rental car in downtown Milwaukee! We wandered around for hours trying to remember where I parked it....It was only half a block away from our meeting! (Another example of doing before thinking....or, in this case, possibly not even thinking at all!)

16. I had no patience growing up...I believe that's why God gave me 4 children in 4 1/2 years! I still don't have a lot, but I have more than I did! ;)

17. I love fellowship...being with people I love and know well!

18. I am not a risk taker....I leave that to the mr.!

19. I love writing but despise talking on the phone!

20. I love to make people laugh! So, I hope you've laughed a little while reading this post. Have a great weekend everyone! I'm off to get ready for a date with my Miss E. We get to go see a play tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment