CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 21, 2012

A Fast and Easy Cobbler

This cobbler is perfect for those Sunday mornings when you forget there is a potluck after church (something I'm famous for doing!)! It's also great with a cup of coffee in the winter or a bowl of ice cream during the summer! Hope you enjoy it!

Quick Peach Cobbler

1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup milk
1 large can peaches
(I have substituted fresh fruit of any kind, and they have all turned out great!)
1 stick butter

Melt butter in glass dish (I use a 9X9 for a thicker cobbler. Nowadays, I double the recipe for a 13X9 pan to feed this growing family of ours.). Mix flour, sugar and milk; add to warm butter. Put peaches and juice on top. Bake at 350* for 35 minutes or until brown. (I almost always end up baking it for close to an hour. I'm not sure if it's my oven or the recipe that's a little off, but you may want to prepare for a little longer bake time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment