CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 15, 2011

Reflections on God's Goodness

I love hearing my kiddos play outside! They laugh and squeal and whisper and scream. It reminds me of all the hours I spent outside with my brothers and sisters. I think hearing them play is probably the time I find myself being thankful the most.

~I'm reminded of how blessed I am that I have four healthy kiddos with no problems of any kind.
~I'm reminded of how undeserving I am of them and of what a privilidge and responsibility I have as their mommy.
~I'm reminded of the wonderful man I married and how good and faithful he is to us.
~I'm reminded of the beauty of God's creation all around me.
~I'm reminded of how much my parents love me and sacrificed for me so that I could have beautiful memories of my childhood.
~I'm reminded of my Heavenly Father's unwavering, unconditional love for me and faithfulness to me.
~I'm reminded to savor every moment of goodness from God and to trust that He will always be faithful to me.

I'm so thankful God gives us moments that are easy to be thankful for. I pray that He will use these moments to make me strong in my trust in Him so that when those days of struggle come (and they will), I can stand firm in my belief that God is always good to me and that even if He never gave me another thing, I've already received far more than I ever deserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment