CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 25, 2013

Southern Chicken Salad

I thought I would share another new recipe today that I have recently tried.  This one is for Chicken Salad.  I have a sweet Chicken Salad recipe that I have used for years, but I was in the mood for a more southern style salad, and so I went a-pinteresting!  I found this recipe, and it hit the spot!  I love how moist the chicken turned out because it was simmered in chicken broth, and it really was much faster than waiting for the chicken to boil!  The taste was pure perfection and made an absolutely delicious sandwich.  I followed the directions to a T except that I did not find I needed to add any additional salts or seasonings to the salad at the end as it suggested you could.  The seasoning I placed in the chicken was perfect for our taste!  If you have a picnic coming up soon, I would definitely recommend this!  Let me know what you think!

Wishing you a day full of blessings,
Christy

Southern Chicken Salad





         







No comments:

Post a Comment