CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 18, 2013

Smothered Chicken Casserole

I have been on a roll here lately trying all kinds of new recipes, and the Mr. and kids have approved of several!  This is a big deal!  The Mr. is not at all a picky eater, but he is a meat and potatoes kind of guy.  I personally get a little bored with meat and potatoes.  When I try new recipes, the Mr. eats, but if he wasn't impressed, when he is done he'll ask where the real food is! :)  At least he's honest!   I prepared this recipe that I found on pinterest, and the Mr. devoured it and complimented me despite the fact that it has casserole in the name of the dish!  That was HUGE!!!  I'll definitely be making it again soon.  I hope your family enjoys it as much as ours did.  Click on the picture below to link to the recipe. 
Just a side note: Since we have several small kiddos, I cut the chicken breasts up into bite sized pieces once they were finished baking.  Then, I tossed the noodles, sauce and chicken bites all together!  

Well, summer is here which the means the kiddos and I see a lot of each other and not very much of the Mr.! :(  So, we are off to break up the monotony and grab us some pizza from the "town" 20 minutes away - a very rare occasion which will hopefully brighten everyone's mood!  Happy Tuesday, everyone!
Wishing you a day full of blessings,
Christy


No comments:

Post a Comment