CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 22, 2013

Fun Memorial Day Dessert!

I missed posting a recipe yesterday.  We were busy preparing for a fun baby shower!  I found a cute dessert on pinterest that the fam and I are going to try out on Memorial Day.  I know of a couple of little girls who will love making these...and how can the taste go wrong with Jell-O?  Follow the link below to find the recipe!

We are getting ready to venture out into the 40 mph winds!  We woke up to an unpleasantly cold morning, and I am determined not to start a fire in the wood stove for one day.  And so, I think we are going to leave for town early today because I am freezing! LOL!  At least it is supposed to warm back up quickly, and we are looking forward to a wonderfully warm and sunny weekend!  Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

 

Wishing you a day full of blessings,
Christy


No comments:

Post a Comment