CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 30, 2012

Counting My Blessings

Today I am counting some of the blessings - big and small - that God has given me.

I am thankful for the cooler morning we had this morning.  I almost fixed myself a cup of coffee this morning! :)

I am thankful for beautiful music and for the blessing of having access to so much of it!

I am thankful for the Holy Spirit's work in my life, my family's life, and the lives of my friends!  It has been such an encouragement to watch us all grow closer in our relationships with Jesus and each other.

I am thankful for the excitement God has given me for homeschooling.  (I was a little nervous because it got here a little late!) :)  The school books are ordered and most of them will be here this week.

I am thankful for several opportunities of fellowship that I had this last week.

I am thankful for a shopping/therapy trip with my best friend and for the way she encourages me in my walk with the Lord.

I am thankful for my Mr. who still winks at me after seeing me for 16 years! ;)

I am thankful for wisdom God gives as we parent by faith.  

I am thankful for the prayers of my children.  Mr. G had a rough day today, but his prayers after discipline were so genuine and sincere..."I am sorry I disobeyed You. Will You please forgive me and keep me from sinning so much?" That made me cry tears of joy and thankfulness.

I am thankful that Miss E had a wonderful time at camp and is already talking about going next year!

I am thankful for all the people who are investing their time, wisdom and lives into me, my husband and my children.

I am thankful for the ice cream brownie sundaes that I'm about to go enjoy with my family!

I think I could write about all my blessings all night and still not come to the end!  Isn't God good?  I have nothing to complain or worry about.  He is my Savior, and He loves me beyond all measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment