CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 13, 2012

90 Day Bible Reading - Day 15

WOOHOO!!! I'm on Day 15!  I am ready to move on now.  Hopefully, we'll get through the rest of this reading without a month long break again!  Tomorrow, I begin the book of Joshua, and I cannot wait to go through Israel's history with all the kings and judges.  There are so many fascinating stories.  Reading through all the laws that God made for Israel has made me realize God's grace and mercy even more.  I am thinking I probably would not have made it in the days of Leviticus!

Well, today is going to be short and sweet.  We are getting ready for a family BBQ at our place this afternoon.  I am going to try one more time to get my living room curtains up!  I can't wait to see the final "look."  

I hope you have a wonderful day!  Don't forget to make time for some quiet time with Jesus today!  He has done so much for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment