CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 9, 2011

Our Exciting News

Most of you have probably already heard, but I am ready to announce to the blogging world that our family is expecting another blessing during the first week of December! We are sooooo excited and already can hardly stand the waiting! Baby number five, or "George" as all of our kiddos have been named before they were born, is already a much talked about and asked about person in our family. The internet is such a neat tool to use to be able to show our kiddos what our little one looks like as it grows in Mommy's tummy. This has been a wonderful way to show them how God knows and plans every little detail of our bodies and how intricately designed we are. I have always loved Psalm 139, but whenever I am carrying a little one in my tummy, I especially love to read verses 14-16.


I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.


What an amazing love God for each of us - every individual created with loving attention to every detail. I pray today that I will remember how lovingly God created me, and that I will trust my Creator in all things. I also pray that today I will see each of my children as the individuals that they are - created by Him, loved by Him more than I ever possibly could, but for some amazing reason, loaned to me to treasure for a very short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment