CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 16, 2013

Joyful Mom Monday - Making a Fall Fun List

I love spring most, but fall is my second favorite season of the year!  This year, I am trying to put together a Fall Fun List for the family and I.  There are so many things that only happen at certain times of the year, and if we aren't purposeful, the time flies by without ever enjoying those moments.  So that is why I have a list for even the fun things I want to do! :)  I've only just begun this list, and I would love to hear your ideas as well.  I want my kiddos to remember fun times and a laughing mom, and so I need to be purposeful in this area as much as in any other. So here's to a wonderful fall full of fun!

* Taking pictures in the sunflowers (hopefully that happens tomorrow!)
* Nature walks collecting fall leaves and flowers
* Making candy apples
* Going through a corn maze
* Carving our pumpkins
* Thankfulness Feasts once a week (This will be a big challenge for me, but I will write more soon and let you know how it's going!)
* Hot chocolate and good books
* Firepit, smores and blankets
* Making some fun fall crafts such as this family sign, this cute idea to test our very limited artistic skills, and I know of a few silly kids who would LOVE to wear this.

Happy Fall Fun Planning!

Wishing you a day full of blessings,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment