CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 4, 2013

Joyful Mom Monday - Lots of Cuddles and Snuggles!

Many times as I look back on my experiences of motherhood, I see mostly failures or things that I wish I had put more effort into or ways that I would prioritize things differently now.  One thing the Mr. and I have been successful at though is giving lots of cuddles and snuggles!  I am so thankful that we have made this such a major part of our family's living that it comes very naturally to all of us.  I love it that my 10 year old daughter thinks nothing of coming and sitting in my lap or even crawling into bed with us in the morning if she wakes up before we do.  Every family is different and will show their affection in different ways, but every child needs to be snuggled and cuddled!  It brings joy to my heart when my kiddos come to sit with me or just come up to give me a hug.  As they grow older, the cuddles and snuggles will change, but even teens need that extra hug or arm around their shoulder to let them know you love them and are on their team.  So, I just thought that today I would remind us moms how important snuggling is with those little ones.  It builds a bond that will last forever!


Wishing you a day full of blessings,
Christy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment